Wednesday, March 22, 2006

through one vessel...

About a month or two ago I had a feeling, that God begins to do something new in my life and in a wider context also. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? Isaiah 43:19. And truly, I have already felt that at least a part of this New is here! Somehow the atmospheare in my life has changed. I have noticed, that being more open, and telling about myself and my life, bears good fruit in my own life and others lifes also. I've understood, that I'm not that affraid of being myself, saying my thoughts, not affraid of love and respect myself anymore... And that is a huge possibility to God act through me! I don't believe in myself, I believe in God! So I believe, that through only one vessel, one pot, through me and through You, in which God is allowed to use, He can do anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home